This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of MHCS, LLC and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of MHCS, LLC including, without limitation, www.mckeeverhealth.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: McKeever Health and Clinical Services, LLC (MHCS)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 1050 Holbrook Rd Unit P, Homewood IL 60430
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at Drkmckeever@mckeeverhealth.com.
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender. We do not collect this information from our main website, but will do so via a secure Client Portal Link should you as the consumer choose to engage our therapeutic services.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers. We do not collect this information from our main website, but will do so via a secure Client Portal Link should you as the consumer choose to engage our therapeutic services.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details. We do not collect this information from our main website, but will do so via a secure Client Portal Link should you as the consumer choose to engage our therapeutic services.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you. We do not collect this information from our main website, but will do so via a secure Client Portal Link should you as the consumer choose to engage our therapeutic services.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site. We do not currently collect this information but may do so in the future if needed. Any changes will be updated on our websites.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. We do not currently collect this information but may do so in the future if needed. Any changes will be updated on our websites.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services. We do not currently collect this information but may do so in the future if needed. Any changes will be updated on our websites.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We do not currently collect this information but may do so in the future if needed. Any changes will be updated on our websites.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you on our website; however you have the option to fill this information out in our intake paperwork should you choose to become a client. Simply visiting our website does not automatically make you a client. Therefore, this information will only be gathered with your consent should you choose to enter into a professional counseling relationship with one of our therapists. Should that be the case, you will be provided with a separate, secure link in which to fill out your client information. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses, however, clients may choose to provide such information of their own accord if it is relevant to their treatment.
How We Collect and Use Information
• Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, the Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and a number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
• Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
• Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. None of your PII or PHI (Protected Health Information) is shared with any outside person or entity through our website. No Protected Health Information or Personal Information can be shared with any outside entity unless there is a court order, written advanced consent, or a risk for harm to self or others in which the appropriate authorities are required to become involved.
• Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. There are not currently services available for purchase on our website and thus this information is not collected. However, clients do have an option to pay their balances through our secure client portal, which again only exists if there is an existing client/therapist relationship. Clients will be provided with a secure link to the client portal which is a separate entity from our basic website.
• Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
• Demographic Data. Demographic data is not collected at our site. We do not engage with third-party advertisers. Our website is to be used for informational purposes only.
• Online Survey Data. We do not currently conduct online surveys, however may do so separately with current clients in the future.
• Public Forums. We do not have public forums or discussion boards available for any persons, including clients.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and requested that we send any such materials to you; or
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We do not currently have an email list for marketing purposes and do not send any e-newsletters, however this may happen in the future. Any changes will be updated directly on our website and will be communicated to those engaging in telehealth or other electronic services utilized at MHCS.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions. Opt-out from email does not include opt-out from appointment confirmation texts or the Client Portal, which are only available to current clients.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
• Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
• Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
• Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). Currently, MHCS is not doing so, but this could be subject to change in the future. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Currently MHCS does not collect data from this website, but that may be subject to change in the future. In that case, updates would be posted to our website, and consumers will be informed beforehand. Please note that this information only pertains to the website; those who are current clients or become clients should know that we are required as therapists to retain all information related to each client for a period of at least seven years as part of their medical records, due to HIPPA laws that are separate from Internet usage-related privacy laws.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. Please note that this information only pertains to the website; those who are current clients or become clients should know that we are required as therapists to retain all information related to each client for a period of at least seven years as part of their medical records, due to HIPPA laws that are separate from Internet usage-related privacy laws.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting theGoogle advertising opt-out page.
Or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting theGoogle Analytics Opt-out page.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
MHCS, LLC provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: Drkmckeever@mckeeverhealth.com.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Any information regarding clinical issues is meant solely as information for readers and potential clients. The information included in any blogs does not substitute for a strong, therapeutic rapport and should not be used in place of advice from a current therapist, counselor, coach, or doctor. Consult your therapist or doctor for specific recommendations related to your concerns. By continuing to engage with this website, you are agreeing that the authors of this content retain intellectual rights to its content, and that you as the consumer are ultimately responsible for what you choose to do with the information.
McKeever Health and Clinical Services, LLC
1050 Holbrook Rd Unit P
Homewood, IL 60430-4514